What’s in My Packing Cube (Part Deux)
Bonus post! I’m currently traveling to Albuquerque to see my best friend and her husband and I thought I’d show you what I packed in my packing cube – singular! I hate hot weather, but the one upside to is that all of your clothing is really SMALL! So, as I packed my trust Tortuga backpack, I found it incredibly easy to fit everything in.
Here’s what’s coming with me:
- Jeans (wearing on the plane)
- Sneakers (wearing on the plane)
- Crocs sandals
- One dress
- One cardigan
- One thin sweatshirt
- Three pairs of cropped leggings
- One tank top to work out in
- One t-shirt
- Sleeping pants/Sleeping shirt
- Two tank tops
- Power brick
- A few protein bars
- Toiletries (toothbrush, supplements, glasses, mouthguard, contact case, contact solution, makeup, moisturizer, skin cream)
- Purse (phone, wallet, etc.)
It’s going to be a thousand degrees in New Mexico so wearing jeans there is probably stupid, but I’m still wearing them on the plane.
It might look like a long list, but I think I’m actually going to be wearing everything I bring! If you have any recommendations for things I must do while I’m in Albuquerque, let me know in the comments below! So far I’m looking forward to seeing the ocelots at the zoo!