One year ago today I was driving back and forth to the Dead Sea with Nick and our friend Kate. My time in Israel was down to one-day-left and I was running around Tel Aviv trying to see everything I could before I flew home.
In honor of that, I thought I’d post a little round-up of blog posts that I wrote about Israel, in case you have a trip coming up!
The Things I Did:
- The Israel Museum
- The Best Bar in Jerusalem
- My Experience at the Western Wall in Jerusalem
- Why You Should Skip the Dead Sea for This Spot Instead
- My Experience at Yad Vashem
- The City of David in Jerusalem
- The Craziest Thing I Did on My Trip
- A Street Art Tour in Haifa
- Exploring the City of Tzfat
- My Thoughts on Flying El Al Airlines
Tips & Tricks If You’re Going to Israel:
- Five Things You Definitely Need to Pack for Israel
- What I Packed For 10 Days in Israel
- What I Packed For the 10 Hour Flight to Israel
- Three Things I Was Nervous For On Birthright
- The Truth About My Birthright Experience
- Read This Before Going To Israel in February
Although I don’t really feel the strong pull to head back to Israel anytime soon, I’m definitely glad I went. What I wrote about going to Israel was just the tip of the iceberg. Our days were so jam-packed that I haven’t gotten to write about a lot of it – still!
If you’re 32 or younger and are interested in signing up for a future trip to Israel, it’s definitely worth it (politics aside). I went through Sachlav but there are many different organizations that can take you there.
The next spot I want to hit up in the Middle East is definitely Istanbul!