By the time you read this, I will have gotten on a subway and a train to go to the airport and fly off to Denver for the weekend. In fact, I’ll probably already be there. Anyways, I splurged and since it’s only for two nights I’m staying at an actual hotel (!). It’s going to be a nice little weekend away where I’m assuming I’ll see a couple of sites, go to the Denver Zoo, and eat a ton of food.
So what did I pack for an uneventful three days and two nights in Denver? I’m glad you asked.
It’s likely that I overpacked, even for three days.
- Two sets of workout leggings and tank tops (the company I work for opened a studio in Denver a few months back so I’ll be working out!)
- Sleeping pants & a tank top
- One pair of black leggings
- Two tank tops
- One cardigan
- Reading light (I probably don’t need this)
- Lens cleaner
- Travel journal
- Round brush
- Ear buds
- A book (I’ve since switched it out for the Four Agreements)
- Water bottle
- Misc. toiletries
So, that’s it. That’s all of it. My backpack is super light and I’m going to feel like I’m fleeing the city with only the clothes I could carry when I go through security tomorrow. As always, I’ll be taking my Tortuga backpack. It’s the best. I also use their packing cubes but I’m thinking they might take up too much room in my bag so I might forego them next time.
My Tortuga bag, plus my cat, Playbill, for scale.