Shalom! I’m still in Israel but here’s what I packed for my 10 days (technically 11 with the first travel day) in Israel on Birthright:
- Bottoms: Two pairs of leggings, one pair of jeans.
- Tops: Three ribbed tank tops, one non-ribbed tank top, one short sleeved black shirt, one long sleeve black shirt, one cardigan
- 1 long-sleeved navy blue dress for Shabbat
- Sleeping pants & t-shirt
- 1 Pashmina
- 1 Patagonia Nano Puff jacket
- Shoes: It pains me to say that I brought three pairs of shoes, but I basically needed to. I wore boots on the planet and packed a pair of sneakers and a pair of sandals in my bag.
- 1 bathing suit
- Power chord burrito
- Make up: I’m very, very minimal with my make up always so that little tiger bag holds all of it.
- Power converters
- LUSH dry shampoo and conditioner bars
- Toiletries: Contact solution, contact case, glasses, mouth guard, headband, brush, Advil, dry shampoo, moisturizer, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, mouthwash, soap, tweezers, floss, q-tips, and deodorant.
On the plane I’m wearing leggings, a tshirt, a track jacket, my travel scarf, and my Patagonia jacket with my boots, so that’ll be with me, too.
This looks like so much but I fit it all in a little rolling carry on suitcase so I’m proud.