It’s almost the holidays! I was wondering through my local Duane Reade today and I spotted a few things that I thought would make great last-minute gifts for the avid travelers and they’re all pretty cheap, which is always great during this very, very expensive time of the year.
- Reusable silicone bottle ($4.49): for shampoo, shower gel, etc. It’s SO much more eco friendly than buying those stupid little bottles of shampoo every time you travel.
- Travel Adapter ($7.49): You all know what this is for.
- Portable Luggage Scale ($25.99): This is the one splurge but it’s probably worth it if you haven’t mastered the art of packing lighting yet! It’s cheaper than getting hit with a baggage fee at the last minute.
- Inflatable Neck Pillow ($7.49): I’ve talked about these things being lifesavers before on airplanes and everyone should have one.
- Eye Mask ($3.49): I honestly don’t know how anyone sleeps with one of these, especially when traveling.
- Essential Oils ($6.50): I’d high recommend lavender or peppermint for traveling. They’re highly relaxing and great for any anxious traveler.
- Travel Nail Kit ($8.49): I think all of these things are allowed in your carryon and who can travel for weeks on end without a nail file? Plus it comes with a super cute carrying case. You’re welcome.
- Burt’s Bees Travel Kit ($12.99): If you have a travel friend who likes all natural, cruelty-free beauty products, this is the present for them. Travel sizes of all their most popular products so they won’t get tagged by the TSA!
- Burt’s Bees Travel Face Mask ($2.99): If you only have a few dollars to spare, these make awesome gifts because everyone knows how dry your face gets on an 8-hour flight. You could probably put this on even before you land.
- Travel Size Blending Sponges ($7.99): I don’t personally use things because I don’t use foundation or concealer, but I know a lot of people do and these are SO cute and colorful. If you have a friend who goes through these on the regular, this is a perfect gift for them.
I hope this list was helpful in some way to fill some stockings for your friends or, you know, for yourself and your upcoming travels. Happy Holidays!